Attorneys in Friedman Schuman's Estate Administration practice handle the management of the probate process and all estate administration procedures, including compliance with all required reporting and tax returns.
Friedman Schuman's experienced attorneys manage litigation involving guardianships for incapacitated adults and minor children. Our attorneys represent fiduciaries, beneficiaries, and claimants in estate, trust, and guardianships disputes, will contests, and any other Orphans' Court proceedings.
Areas of Focus:
- Guardianship Proceedings
- Post-Death Strategies
- Probate Proceedings
- Will Contests / Orphans' Court Proceedings
- Family Settlement Agreements
- Inheritance, Estate and Fiduciary Tax Returns
- Instituted various guardianship proceedings for payment of fees owed to long term-care providers.
- Successfully petitioned for orphans in a dispute between a corporate trustee and the grantor of a minor's trust.
- Implemented a Cryonic Revocable Trust Administered a multi-million-dollar estate with real estate located in several states.