On April 25th, 2018 three attorneys from FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN, P.C. will present a CLE course on Commercial Real Estate for Brokers and Attorneys. The attorneys participating in this program are: Michael Yanoff who will discuss tax assessment appeals, Peter S. Friedman whose topic is Letters of Intent, and Greg G. Emmons who will review commission collection procedures. The course is approved for 3 CLE credit hours and is being offered at the Schlicher-Kratz Institute of Real Estate, The Village Center, Suite 220, 515 Stump Road, North Wales, Pennsylvania, 19454 (215-855-1265) from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News