Friedman Schuman is pleased to share the following recent transactions, successfully represented by our skilled team of Financial Services attorneys:
- Represented a regional bank in the leasehold financing of a multi-building office park in excess of $25 million.
- Represented a local community bank in financing the acquisition of a retail shopping center. The $13 million loan closed on time despite many hurdles and tight time frames.
- Represented a large regional lender and closed a sophisticated $35 million construction loan to build a luxury hotel in Delaware.
- Documented a $17.7 million credit facility relating to a building complex including analysis of dozens of existing leases for compliance with the lender’s underwriting requirements.
- Drafted and negotiated loan documentation for a bank for a $38 million loan for the ground acquisition and construction of a 166-unit apartment building.
- Represented lender in a $3 million loan for acquisition and construction financing of single-family low-income housing in Philadelphia.
- Currently representing mortgage lenders in the ongoing bankruptcies of two New Jersey shore-area commercial real property owners/managers in connection the lenders’ mortgages securing debt in excess of $5 million.
- Currently representing a national bank in the work out of an $8 million real estate loan secured by a twelve-acre suburban property, office building, and regional bank in the work-out of a $16 million construction loan secured by a mixed-use development property.
We are also pleased to announce that because of the exceptional representation provided to our clients, our Financial Services attorneys handled over $1 billion in loans once again in 2022. Congratulations to our Financial Services attorneys, Kerry S. Schuman, Ron L. Woodman, Thomas A. Nelson, Jill Evantash Schuman, and Leona Mogavero!
Our Financial Services attorneys have been trusted with providing strong legal representation for our clients for over 40 years. With extensive knowledge of the ever-changing landscape of the commercial lending market, our attorneys help professionals navigate their unique legal and financial needs. Searching for an attorney to assist your organization with smart, focused, and effective legal representation? Contact our Financial Services attorneys today.