The Personal Injury Group of Friedman Schuman, PC is actively investigating cases involving ovarian cancer arising from the use of Johnson & Johnson talcum powder and Shower to Shower brand powder on genital areas or on sanitary napkins or diaphragms for an extended time. If you, a loved one, or anyone you know has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer and has used these products, please contact us as soon as possible for a free consultation.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News