Friedman Schuman takes pleasure in announcing that Christian Suprenuk has joined the firm. Chris brings with him 20 years of experience in handling complex commercial litigation and a variety of business transactional matters. He also has significant employment counseling and litigation experience. Chris will be working with the firm’s medical malpractice, personal injury and commercial litigation departments. Chris is a graduate of Cornell University and the Villanova University School of Law. We are pleased to welcome Chris to the Friedman Schuman family.
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Peter S. Friedman & Michael Yanoff to present at 2018 NBI Seminar
- Friedman Schuman Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Friedman, Yanoff & Emmons to Present a CLE on Commercial Real Estate
- Read More News