Friedman Schuman takes pleasure in announcing that Christian Suprenuk has joined the firm. Chris brings with him 20 years of experience in handling complex commercial litigation and a variety of business transactional matters. He also has significant employment counseling and litigation experience. Chris will be working with the firm’s medical malpractice, personal injury and commercial litigation departments. Chris is a graduate of Cornell University and the Villanova University School of Law. We are pleased to welcome Chris to the Friedman Schuman family.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News