Friedman Schuman, PC takes pride in announcing that Greg B. Emmons, Esquire, a member of its Real Estate Department, has become a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors. Greg is a well-respected educator, author, counsel and expert regarding Real Estate Brokerage Law in Pennsylvania, who has taught the required licensing courses to hundreds of real estate licensees, as well as the requisite bi-annual continuing education courses. Greg has been an approved Mediator for the Bucks County Association of Realtors since the inception of the Seller/Buyer Alternative Dispute Resolution program in 1992, and several of his books on real estate and brokerage law are used as materials for continuing education courses throughout Pennsylvania.
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presented at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Read More News