Friedman Schuman, PC takes pride in announcing that Greg B. Emmons, Esquire, a member of its Real Estate Department, has become a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors. Greg is a well-respected educator, author, counsel and expert regarding Real Estate Brokerage Law in Pennsylvania, who has taught the required licensing courses to hundreds of real estate licensees, as well as the requisite bi-annual continuing education courses. Greg has been an approved Mediator for the Bucks County Association of Realtors since the inception of the Seller/Buyer Alternative Dispute Resolution program in 1992, and several of his books on real estate and brokerage law are used as materials for continuing education courses throughout Pennsylvania.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News