Friedman Schuman takes pride in acknowledging that one of its attorneys, Greg B. Emmons, a recognized expert on real estate brokerage law, presented the first of a four part lecture on Errors and Omissions Insurance and Agency Liability on May 8th for the Bucks County Association of Realtors. The firm is very pleased with Greg’s continuing efforts to share his expertise for the benefit of others.
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Read More News