Lee Mogavero, an attorney in the Financial Services Department of Friedman Schuman, PC, spoke at the Continuing Legal Education seminar on “Collection Law from Start to Finish” offered by the National Business Institute on December 14th, 2018 in Philadelphia. The seminar was attended by industry professionals and attorneys. Lee discussed pre-suit collection strategies and collection/enforcement of judgments, with an emphasis on commercial loan collections and work-outs.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News