Lee Mogavero, an attorney in the Financial Services Department of Friedman Schuman, PC, spoke at the Continuing Legal Education seminar on “Collection Law from Start to Finish” offered by the National Business Institute on December 14th, 2018 in Philadelphia. The seminar was attended by industry professionals and attorneys. Lee discussed pre-suit collection strategies and collection/enforcement of judgments, with an emphasis on commercial loan collections and work-outs.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News