Lee Mogavero, an attorney in the Financial Services Department of Friedman Schuman, PC, spoke at the Continuing Legal Education seminar on “Collection Law from Start to Finish” offered by the National Business Institute on December 14th, 2018 in Philadelphia. The seminar was attended by industry professionals and attorneys. Lee discussed pre-suit collection strategies and collection/enforcement of judgments, with an emphasis on commercial loan collections and work-outs.
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presented at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Read More News