Friedman Schuman is pleased to announce that Marjorie Scharpf has been named a “Principal” of the firm. Marjorie joined the firm as an associate in 2010, and quickly gained the confidence of the firm’s attorneys and clients. She enjoys an excellent reputation as a highly skilled trusts and estates attorney. We are proud that Marjorie is a member of our team!
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News