Friedman Schuman is pleased to acknowledge that two of its attorneys, Peter S. Friedman and Michael Yanoff, are presenting the “Constitutional Limitations on Zoning Actions” section of the “Practical Guide to Zoning and Land Use Law” seminar being offered by the National Business Institute at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in King of Prussia, PA on August 14th. This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for a total of 6 hours of CLE. We are proud that Peter and Michael, who have a combined 60 plus years of experience in land use and zoning matters, have been invited back to once again present in a seminar of this caliber.
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Peter S. Friedman & Michael Yanoff to present at 2018 NBI Seminar
- Friedman Schuman Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Friedman, Yanoff & Emmons to Present a CLE on Commercial Real Estate
- Read More News