Friedman Schuman, PC, a Montgomery County law firm with offices in Jenkintown, Philadelphia and Cherry Hill, New Jersey, congratulates one of its shareholders, Peter S. Friedman, on his participation in the Bucks County Bar Association’s Third Annual “Business Law Institute” on Tuesday, May 14th. Peter acted as Moderator for the course entitled “Deal Points in Retail Leases” which was very informative and well received. We are grateful and proud that Peter continues to find ways to share his extensive expertise with others in the field.
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Read More News