Friedman Schuman is pleased to announce that Lee Mogavero, a principal with the firm, has been elected to the Board of Directors of the Greater Philadelphia Network of the IWIRC (International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation) for the second consecutive year. The Greater Philadelphia Network will host the IWIRC’s Annual Leadership Summit this year from July 18th through July 20th. IWIRC is an international association, founded in 1993 that is “committed to the connection, promotion and success of women in the insolvency and restructuring professions worldwide”. Well done Lee!
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News