Friedman Schuman is pleased to announce that Lee Mogavero, a principal with the firm, has been elected to the Board of Directors of the Greater Philadelphia Network of the IWIRC (International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation) for the second consecutive year. The Greater Philadelphia Network will host the IWIRC’s Annual Leadership Summit this year from July 18th through July 20th. IWIRC is an international association, founded in 1993 that is “committed to the connection, promotion and success of women in the insolvency and restructuring professions worldwide”. Well done Lee!
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News