When faced with any pressing legal issue, retaining strong counsel is paramount. The attorneys at Friedman Schuman have dedicated their careers to helping individuals and businesses alike navigate through a wide range of legal matters. Whether you’ve been wrongfully injured, need help with your business, are looking to craft an estate plan, or otherwise need legal assistance, you can rely on us. Contact Friedman Schuman today to learn more about what we do and how we can help you.
Whether you were injured due to another person’s negligence or you require experienced legal advocacy when faced with any other matter, such as a property or business dispute, you can depend on Friedman Schuman to fight for you. We have years of experience representing clients with the following:
- Medical Malpractice: Fortunately, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the state of New Jersey are home to thousands of brilliant, caring doctors who strive to help their patients stay happy and healthy for as long as possible. That being said, medical professionals sometimes behave carelessly and end up doing more harm than good. If you or someone you know was recently injured by a medical professional, contact us immediately to discuss your potential claim.
- Personal Injury: Accidents happen every day. At times, accidents can result in serious injuries or even death. Whether you were injured on the road, on someone else’s property, on a construction site or you lost a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence, you can depend on our Pennsylvania & New Jersey personal injury attorneys to fight for the compensation you deserve.
- Commercial Litigation: Friedman Schuman’s commercial litigation department has significant experience handling business litigation matters including breach of contract claims, creditor/lender disputes, partnership disputes, and more. Our firm has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants from small business owners up to large corporations and municipalities. Our firm’s attorneys have tried countless cases in state and federal court. As a result, we have a clear understanding of our clients’ objections and know how to achieve the results our clients deserve. Don’t make the mistake of hiring just any attorney to litigate on your behalf; hire an attorney you can trust from Friedman Schuman.
Individuals & Businesses
Friedman Schuman proudly represents individuals and businesses through a wide range of legal matters. If you need assistance with any of the following, we are here to help.
- Corporate & Business Law: If you run a business, it’s most likely your pride and joy. Our legal team provides a wide range of services to business owners throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Whether you’re looking to start a business or you simply need help maintaining it, Friedman Schuman is here.
- Financial Services: Our legal team has provided clients with a wide array of financial services, ranging from tax-free financing, commercial lending, creditors’ rights, inter-creditor agreements, asset-based lending, and more.
- Real Estate: Whether you’re looking to purchase a home or sell a commercial business, Friedman Schuman offers clients the gamut of services when it comes to real estate matters, including buying/selling real estate, commercial leases, land use & zoning, and more.
- Wills, Trusts & Estates: Preparing a comprehensive estate plan is something everyone should do while they are alive. Whether you’re looking to ensure your assets are transferred to beneficiaries according to your wishes when the time comes, you need help through the probate process, or you would like competent assistance through any other estate law matter, our wills, trusts & estates attorneys are here to help.
Contact Friedman Schuman
Regardless of the legal issue you’re facing, you can rely on our experienced lawyers to fight for the best possible outcome on your behalf. Contact Friedman Schuman today to schedule your initial consultation with our competent legal team.