Robert H. Nemeroff
Robert H. Nemeroff is a Shareholder of the firm and has maintained this status since the firm’s inception in 1988. Bob is one of the firm’s senior litigators with more than four decades of litigation experience in state and federal courts.
With an emphasis on personal injury litigation, Bob has successfully obtained multiple six and seven-figure verdicts and settlements on behalf of injured clients. Representative, noteworthy samples include:
- $3.0 million settlement for injuries sustained by the operator of a motor vehicle on the PA Turnpike who was struck by a box truck
- $1.24 million settlement for an injured carpenter while framing the roof of a newly constructed home as a result of being knocked off of the roof
- $1.7 million federal court arbitration award for the operator of a motorcycle who was struck by a passing truck
- $9.4 million settlement for a mother and 3 children catastrophically injured in a motor vehicle accident as they exited an Exxon gas station
- $9.2 million verdict in Philadelphia for catastrophically injured union plasterers on a construction site during the conversion of The Sterling at 18th Street and J.F.K. Boulevard.
- $1.0 million settlement for injuries sustained by a tenant of an apartment building whose balcony railing detached causing the tenant to fall from his second story balcony to the ground.
- $3.4 million settlement in Philadelphia for a union laborer who was catastrophically injured on a construction site during the conversion of the City Hall Annex to the Marriott Courtyard.
- $850,000 settlement the day before the start of a jury trial in Federal Court for a vending machine installer injured on the job.
- $800,000 settlement for an independent tractor-trailer operator who was run over as a pedestrian at the Philadelphia Marine Terminal.
- $750,000 jury verdict for a tractor trailer company in a misappropriation of trade secrets case in federal court
- $720,000 for a union glazer who permanently injured one of his legs in a work site accident during the construction of the new International Terminal at Philadelphia International Airport.
- $695,000 settlement in a wrongful death case for a man who died in a motor vehicle/motorcycle accident
- $690,000 settlement for a woman who sustained chronic back injuries in a motor vehicle accident
- $470,000 settlement for a union painter who sustained permanent inquiries to his shoulder as a result of a fall-down accident on a construction site at Lincoln University.
Bob’s litigation skills combined with his extensive knowledge of legal, operational and environmental issues affecting the supply of public water and sewer service also make him a uniquely qualified solicitor to the Warminster Municipal Authority, a position he has held for more than 30 years.
Bob’s extensive litigation experience also includes representing clients in numerous elective mediations and arbitration hearings. Bob has recently partnered with The Agreement Company, an alternative dispute resolution service provider, where he serves as a mediator and arbitrator for various legal disputes. Bob’s experience with alternative dispute resolution has imbued him with a keen sense of how to effectively and diligently mediate and arbitrate disputes between litigants when he is called upon to serve as a mediator or arbitration. To schedule a mediation or arbitration with Bob, click HERE.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 1981
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Delaware Law School, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. – 1981
- Drew University, Madison, New Jersey
- B.A. – 1978
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Personal Injury 2014-2022
- Rue Ratings Best Attorneys of America
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 10 Best Law Firms
- Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Life Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Member, Montgomery County Bench Bar Committee
- 2021 President and Member of the Montgomery Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Associate Member