Jill Evantash Schuman
Jill Evantash Schuman is a Principal of the firm and concentrates her practice on financial services, corporate and business law, as well as on real estate law.
Jill joined the firm in 1992 and brought with her an extensive background in business and tax law. She has many years of experience representing national and local businesses and individuals in the negotiation and documentation of a wide range of business transactions and contracts.
Currently, Jill divides her practice between the representation of lenders in a variety of commercial finance transactions, including secured and unsecured loans, term and revolving credit facilities, and asset-based lending, and the representation of businesses in a variety of matters.
Jill also has significant experience in structuring new ventures and on advising clients on formation and business development issues. Utilizing her broad-based commercial finance experience, Jill is able to provide creative and effective counsel to business clients seeking to secure financing for transactions.
Areas of Practice
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Tax Court
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- LL.M., Tax – 1992
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 1984
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.A. cum laude – 1981
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
- Abington Art Center, Advisory Board