For many years, the attorneys at Friedman Schuman have helped entrepreneurs, small business owners, mid-sized regional companies, and multinational corporations across an array of industries achieve and surpass their distinctive business goals. From entity formation and contract negotiation for small ventures to representing large international companies in complex, multimillion-dollar mergers and acquisitions, Friedman Schuman is prepared to take on any case. Our corporate & business law attorneys are experienced business lawyers ready to assist clients in a smart, focused, and effective way. If you need strong legal representation for a business law matter, contact Friedman Schuman today.
Our Legal Services
The attorneys at Friedman Schuman have 40 years of experience providing quality legal services to all businesses, no matter the size or goals. Our business lawyers have the added advantage of working closely with our tax, real estate, and financing teams to ensure each client gets the benefit of their counsel and vision on their matter. Friedman Schuman is proud to represent clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware in a variety of business and corporate law matters that include:
- Entity formation and structure
- Partnership agreements
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Employment issues
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- General business strategy
- Succession planning
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Restrictive covenants
- Not-for-profit entity consulting
- Tax strategy
Friedman Schuman proudly served businesses that face a wide range of intricate legal matters. Some of our team’s most notable cases include:
- Representing a life science research product manufacturer in the sale of stock and assets, including its U.K. subsidiary to a public company.
- Implementing a reorganization plan for a company with revenues in excess of $1 billion. The plan involved the liquidation or merger of more than a dozen operating subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Negotiating software licensing agreements between an early-stage developer and a multinational media conglomerate.
- Completing complex buy-sell agreements for a restaurant company with multiple partners and numerous real estate interests.
Contact our Experienced Corporate & Business Law Attorneys at Friedman Schuman
The attorneys on Friedman Schuman’s business law team understand the importance of protecting the best interests of your business. When you need an effective attorney, you can count on Friedman Schuman to guide you through even the most complex matters. Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation with a member of Friedman Schuman’s corporate and business law attorneys.