Friedman Schuman takes great pleasure in announcing that Brett J. Kaminsky, Esquire has joined the firm as a member of its Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury teams. Brett’s extensive experience as a Medical Malpractice lawyer, first as a defense attorney, and now as a plaintiff’s attorney, enables Brett to bring a well-rounded perspective in developing case strategies which are advantageous to our clients. Brett’s dedication, diligence, and compassion for his clients are attributes that bode well for his future and the future of our firm. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland and Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law. We are excited and pleased to welcome him to the Friedman Schuman family.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News