Friedman Schuman takes great pleasure in announcing that Brett J. Kaminsky, Esquire has joined the firm as a member of its Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury teams. Brett’s extensive experience as a Medical Malpractice lawyer, first as a defense attorney, and now as a plaintiff’s attorney, enables Brett to bring a well-rounded perspective in developing case strategies which are advantageous to our clients. Brett’s dedication, diligence, and compassion for his clients are attributes that bode well for his future and the future of our firm. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland and Drexel University, Thomas R. Kline School of Law. We are excited and pleased to welcome him to the Friedman Schuman family.
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presented at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Read More News