Robert A. Bacine, Esq.
Robert A. Bacine is a Principal of the firm and has practiced in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania since 1970.
He has concentrated his areas of practice in estate planning, estate administration, representation of small business owners and professionals in all corporate matters, business succession planning, employee benefits, elder law and general taxation.
Bob has been active in professional organizations. He has been a member of the Montgomery County Bar Association since 1970, having served on its Board of Directors. Bob is a Trustee of the Montgomery Bar Foundation and now serves as its Treasurer. Bob was co-founder of the Montgomery Bar Association Probate and Tax Section and served as its Chairman. Bob served as President of the Montgomery County Estate Planning Council.
Bob is active in public service and community affairs. Bob is a member of the Whitemarsh Township Zoning Hearing Board, having served on the Board for over 30 years, and has served several terms as its Chairman. In the past, Bob has served on Whitemarsh Township’s Planning Commission, Fire Commission and Employee Benefits Committee. He is an active member of the Rotary Club of Blue Bell and served as its secretary for nine years.
Currently, Bob is an active member of the Valley Forge Military Academy and College community, having been a member of the Board of Trustees since 1981. He is currently serving as Chairman of the Budget, Audit and Finance Committee and as a member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees.
Bob served in the United States Army Reserve. Bob is married and has two children, one is a family law attorney, and the other is in the financial services business.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Corporate and Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Pennsylvania, 1967
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Tax Court
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1967
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- LL.M. in Taxation- 1969
- Drexel University, Pennsylvania
- B.S. in Accounting- 1964
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, 2014-2020
- Rated, AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 out of 5*
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section
- American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Tax Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Tax Section
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Montgomery Bar Association, Probate and Tax Section, Founder and Former Chairman
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council Former President and Member of Board of Directors
- Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils, Accredited Estate Planner