Pennsylvania residents rely on motor vehicles to get them from place to place. Regardless of whether the motor vehicle is a car, truck, or motorcycle, when there is an accident, lives may be at risk. If involved in a motor vehicle accident, an individual may be seriously injured and face overwhelming medical bills, lost wages, and a diminished quality of life. When faced with life-changing injuries sustained in an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence, you may need to retain a motor vehicle accident attorney. If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, our firm can help you obtain the results you need to help you recover psychically, emotionally, and financially. Contact Friedman Schuman today to schedule a consultation.
Montgomery County Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys | Our Legal Services
- Car Accidents: The injuries sustained by victims of motor vehicle accidents can be very serious, and sometimes, these injuries impede their ability to work and provide for themselves or their families. Injuries from a car accident can result in high medical bills and other costs for rehabilitation, in-home care, and more. If the injured party decided to engage in a lawsuit, the legal process that follows can be overwhelming. Our firm is here to help.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Pennsylvania’s beautiful landscapes and scenic routes make driving a motorcycle enjoyable. Some may use their motorcycles as their main form of transportation, while others may reserve biking as a leisurely weekend activity. While motorcycles are fun, their drivers are exposed to many dangers on the road. Unfortunately, motorcycles do not offer these drivers or passengers the same protection that a motor vehicle does. Often, motorcycle accidents result in some of the most serious injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Accidents involving motor vehicles colliding with pedestrians can be particularly catastrophic. If you or a family member suffered serious injuries in a pedestrian accident, Friedman Schuman is here to help you. You may bring a lawsuit against the responsible party if you can prove negligence. When confronting accidents like this, it is important to have a skilled legal team on your side.
- Mass Transit Accidents: Mass transit can be a wonderful tool for commuters. In fact, many individuals throughout Pennsylvania rely on mass transit to get them from place to place. However, when an accident occurs on a train or a bus, the results can be devastating. Accidents involving trains and buses can result in lengthy, complicated courtroom battles. If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a mass transit accident, make sure you have an experienced Pennsylvania legal team on your side to represent your interests.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents can result in both property damage and serious physical injuries to the parties involved. Accidents involving large trucks usually result in considerable damage due to the simple fact that trucks are much larger and heavier than a typical automobile. If you were involved in a serious truck accident, it is important to consult with an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney who can help you understand your rights and legal options.
Recovering Damages With The Help of a Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
After being injured in a motor vehicle accident, there are two types of damages that our firm can seek compensation for on your behalf: economic damages and non-economic damages. Economic damages deal with the calculable, financial cost of an accident, such as the cost of surgeries, multiple overnight stays in a hospital, lost wages, and more. On the other hand, non-economic damages deal with real, yet financially-intangible damages, such as pain and suffering, the loss of enjoyment of life, disfigurement, loss of consortium, and more. The bottom line is that if you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle accident as a result of another party’s negligence, there is a very good chance that you are entitled to financial compensation, and our firm is ready to help you seek it. Do not fight this uphill battle alone–simply reach out to an experienced Pennsylvania motor vehicle accident attorney here at Friedman & Schuman.
Statute of Limitations
Every state has a statute of limitations in place when it comes to personal injury claims. In Pennsylvania, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is, generally, two years. Oftentimes, after being wrongly injured in accidents, people will wait to see if their injuries heal on their own. Of course, this is understandable, as many people do not want to get caught up in the legal process if they do not have to, however, this is seldom a good idea. If you wait any longer than two years to sue, you will most likely permanently be barred from doing so. Our firm is ready to help you today.
Contact a Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
When clients in Pennsylvania are injured in motor vehicle accidents, they may be overwhelmed by the cost of medical bills and lost wages. If you have sustained an injury in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can provide you with assistance. At Friedman Schuman, we have the skill and experience needed to represent you effectively. We pride ourselves on our dedication to our clients, providing them with in-depth accident reconstruction, research to find the cause of the wreck, and ensuring each responsible party is held accountable. We have over 30 years of experience in the courtroom and at the negotiation table. Our lawyers will work diligently to ensure you are compensated for your losses, whether they are emotional, financial, and/or physical. Contact Friedman Schuman to schedule a consultation.