When clients are injured due to the negligence of another party, they can rely on the trusted legal services of Friedman Schuman. Our firm understands the harsh implications that an injury may have on you and your family. After an injury sustained in an accident, you may be facing medical bills, lost wages, and a potentially-drastic lifestyle change. Our firm is committed to helping you recover physically, emotionally, and financially. The attorneys at Friedman Schuman are prepared to handle a variety of personal injury matters regardless of the complexity of the case and the severity of your injuries. Contact our firm to schedule a consultation with an experienced attorney at Friedman Schuman.
NJ & PA Personal Injury Attorneys
Our personal injury attorneys assist the wrongly injured throughout Pennsylvania & New Jersey through a wide array of personal injury claims. Below, you will find just some of the claims our firm handles.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Pennsylvania & New Jersey residents rely on a variety of motor vehicles for their transportation needs. Unfortunately, many motorists are injured as a result of driver negligence. When faced with life-changing injuries from an auto accident due to someone else’s negligence, you should strongly consider your legal options going forward. Some of the motor vehicle accident claims our firm handles are as follows:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are the most common type of auto accident. If you’ve been injured in a car accident due to no fault of your own, there is a very good chance that you will have a valid personal injury claim.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Unfortunately, motorcyclists have very little protection from other motorists, and though wearing a helmet may save a life, in most cases, motorcyclists will bear the brunt of any auto accident. Our firm is here to help all those who’ve wrongly sustained injuries in motorcycle accidents.
- Truck Accidents: Truckers are expected to meet stringent deadlines and drive long hours into the night, which often leads to serious fatigue. Driving while fatigued is among the most common causes of auto accidents. Our firm is proud to assist all those who’ve been injured as a result of truck driver negligence.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians have next to no protection from their surroundings, and if you’ve been struck by a negligent driver as a pedestrian, our firm can help you file a personal injury claim.
- Mass Transit Accidents: Though most of us would like to think that buses and trains are entirely safe, this is not the case. Unfortunately, when mass transit accidents occur, there are often multiple accident victims. If you are one of them, our personal injury attorneys are here to help.
Slip & Fall Accidents
Pedestrians commonly walk along or on someone else’s property with the reasonable belief that they are safe. If there is a hazard present, a passerby may become the victim of a slip/trip and fall accident. If you are injured on someone else’s property, you may have a valid premises liability claim. Some of the slip & fall accident claims our firm handles are as follows:
- Sidewalk Injuries: While walking down the sidewalk is one of the last places anyone expects to sustain a serious injury, it happens, and if you’ve been injured in a sidewalk accident, you should speak with our firm as soon as you can.
- Parking Lot Injuries: Parking lots often have high concentrations of pedestrians and motorists, so it is no secret why so many parking lot accidents occur. All those who’ve been wrongly injured in parking lots deserve an experienced personal injury team on their side.
- Supermarket Injuries: Grocery shopping is perhaps one of the most mundane activities we regularly take part in, which is why injuries sustained in supermarkets are particularly jarring. However, if you were injured due to negligent supermarket management or staff, you may have a valid personal injury claim.
- Snow/Ice Injuries: Property owners are legally obligated to ensure their premises are clear of snow and ice after a certain amount of time, and if you were injured in a slip and fall due to a property owner failing to remove snow or ice, you should strongly consider your legal options.
- Apartment Injuries: Landlords are responsible for providing their tenants with a safe environment to live in. When they fail to live up to this standard and their tenants are injured as a result, their tenants may have a substantial personal injury claim against them.
Our personal injury attorneys also handle various additional types of personal injury claims, including the following:
- Crime Victims’ Rights: Our firm has significant experience helping victims and their families who were injured or killed as a result of a criminal act. These victims and their families may be entitled to compensation for the turmoil and trauma of the incident. Our firm believes these people deserve justice and we work tirelessly to achieve that goal. Through the civil justice system, we pursue just compensation for these experiences.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction is consistently ranked as one of the most dangerous occupations. Although individuals employed in the construction industry may be exposed to hazards, safety requirements are in place to avoid injuries and protect everyone involved. Unfortunately, these safety requirements are often disregarded by the employers of the injured workers. When this happens, construction site accidents occur and can result in catastrophic injuries or wrongful death.
- Product Liability Claims: Each year, dangerous or defective products are the cause of thousands of injuries in the United States. While companies have the responsibility to ensure that their products are not dangerous to consumers, sometimes something can go wrong in the manufacturing process. This can result in liability on the part of the manufacturer when a consumer becomes seriously injured from the use of the defective product.
- Sexual Abuse Claims: Are you a victim of sexual abuse in Pennsylvania or New Jersey? Whether the act occurred yesterday or years ago, our firm is here to fight for the justice you deserve. Reach out to us today so we can hold the right parties accountable.
- Wrongful Death Claims: Undoubtedly, the death of a loved one is devastating to any family. If the death was due to someone else’s negligence, the avoidable tragedy is often amplified. Fatal accidents can result from a number of different situations, ranging from motor vehicle accidents to construction site accidents. If someone you love fell victim to a fatal accident, it is important for their loved ones to work with a dedicated and compassionate legal team to obtain compensation for wrongful death.
Contact Friedman Schuman’s personal injury attorneys
A personal injury lawsuit can relieve some of the financial burdens and emotional stress associated with being injured. Our experienced personal injury attorneys can represent you and your best interests, as we work to recover damages that can compensate you for your loss. The attorneys at Friedman Schuman will work diligently to attain the best possible outcome for your matter. If you require legal representation for a personal injury lawsuit, contact Friedman Schuman today.