Robert H. Nemeroff secured a $3 million settlement after the first day of trial for a 52-year-old driver of a Cadillac Escalade, which was struck by a box truck in the left lane of the eastbound lanes of the PA Turnpike. The box truck had rear-ended a tractor-trailer in the center lane, resulting in catastrophic injuries to the driver of the Escalade.
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News