Leona Mogavero will be presenting at PBI’s Commercial Litigation Institute on March 18, in Philadelphia. This is the first time PBI will be offering an Institute geared toward attorneys who concentrate in the area of commercial litigation, in both federal and state courts. Leona’s topic will be “Collecting Judgments — How to Get Paid.” For more information, please visit PBI’s website for more information.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News