Friedman Schuman, PC is proud to announce that Robert A. Alston, a Principal with the firm, will be presenting “Trying Your Physician, Practice or Hospital Private Arbitration – An Experienced Neutral’s Perspective” at the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s 23rd Annual Health Law Institute at the Convention Center in Philadelphia on March 8th, 2017. Bob will be drawing on his years of experience as a neutral arbitrator to offer The American Health Lawyers’ Association attendees a glimpse of the contractual Arbitration practice from someone who has both tried and defended such cases and who regularly serves as the Arbitrator between such parties.
- Lee Mogavero Named Leading U.S. Bankruptcy & Restructuring Lawyers by Lawdragon
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Read More News