Michael J. Moyer
Michael has taught and prepared course materials for several continuing legal education courses, and recently served on the faculty of the Estate Law Institute of the Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI). He also teaches Tax, Trust and Estate topics through the National Business Institute (NBI), on topics including developments on Pennsylvania trust law, the Pennsylvania Uniform Trust Act, planning with irrevocable and grantor trusts, planning with retirement assets, and estate and trust administration.
Michael, his wife, and their two sons are residents of Springfield Township, Montgomery County and he is an active member of St. Genevieve Parish. His pro bono service includes work for Wills for Heroes and the Montgomery Child Advocate Program. He serves on the Board of Governors of the Duquesne University Law Alumni Association for the 2011-2014 Term and is presently serving as Secretary of the Probate & Tax Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association.
News & Events
- Michael J. Moyer to Teach CLE Course on Top Estate Planning Techniques
- Michael J. Moyer to Present at 21st Annual Estate Law Institute
- Michael J. Moyer Serves as Temple Law School Judge
- FSA Attorneys Author Articles for Sidebar Magazine
- Friedman Schuman Attorneys Named 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Insight on Estate Planning - May 2015
- Insight on Estate Planning - Year End 2014
- Insight on Estate Planning - September 2014
- Insight on Estate Planing - March 2014
- Supreme Court Decision Impacts Inherited IRAs
- Major Changes to Pennsylvania's Corporate Net Income Tax