Friedman Schuman, PC, is pleased to acknowledge that it is once again being ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms” list for Metropolitan Tier 3, Philadelphia, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs. This ranking has special significance for Friedman Schuman as firms included on this list are selected for their consistently excellent ratings by clients and peers, making this recognition all the more meaningful.
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Read More News