Friedman Schuman takes pride in recognizing that one of their attorneys, Greg B. Emmons, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”, a nonprofit 501(C)3 organization existing since 1991. The organization provides enrichment grants to foster children under the supervision of Bucks County Children and Youth to cover expenses for art, music, sports, camps, clothing and special needs that are not covered by the County of Bucks or are not within the budget of the Foster Parents. In the past, Mr. Emmons and his wife were Foster Parents for Bucks County Children and Youth and were founders of the “PJ’s for Kids” program which collects new pajamas and other personal needs items for foster children. Mr. Emmons will focus his efforts while serving on the Board of Directors on events and fundraising.
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presented at the National Business Institute Seminar
- Read More News