Friedman Schuman, PC is proud to announce that Peter S. Friedman, a Shareholder with the firm, and Leona Mogavero, a Principal with the firm, will be presenting the “Additional Considerations for Buying and Selling Commercial Real Estate” portion of the National Business Institute’s Real Estate Transactions From A to Z seminar scheduled for June 7th and 8th, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The course has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. Mr. Friedman will be drawing on his more than 30 years of practice in real estate law, and land use and zoning, and Ms. Mogavero will be able to use her extensive experience in real estate transactional matters in representing both the borrowers and lenders to provide a well-balanced and informative presentation that attendees will no doubt find invaluable.
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Peter S. Friedman & Michael Yanoff to present at 2018 NBI Seminar
- Friedman Schuman Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Friedman, Yanoff & Emmons to Present a CLE on Commercial Real Estate
- Read More News