Friedman Schuman, PC is proud to announce that Peter S. Friedman, a Shareholder with the firm, and Leona Mogavero, a Principal with the firm, will be presenting the “Additional Considerations for Buying and Selling Commercial Real Estate” portion of the National Business Institute’s Real Estate Transactions From A to Z seminar scheduled for June 7th and 8th, 2017 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The course has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board. Mr. Friedman will be drawing on his more than 30 years of practice in real estate law, and land use and zoning, and Ms. Mogavero will be able to use her extensive experience in real estate transactional matters in representing both the borrowers and lenders to provide a well-balanced and informative presentation that attendees will no doubt find invaluable.
- Lee Mogavero Named Leading U.S. Bankruptcy & Restructuring Lawyers by Lawdragon
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Read More News