Friedman Schuman is proud to announce that Peter S. Friedman, one of its shareholders, was recently elected to the Abramson Center’s Board of Trustees. The Abramson Center for Jewish Life is a nonprofit provider of health care services to seniors throughout the Philadelphia area and the Board provides direction and support to its management team. Congratulations Peter!
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News