Friedman Schuman is pleased to acknowledge that Robert Alston, a Principal with the firm, was inducted into the Jenkintown Rotary Club on November 28th by visiting Rotary District Governor for Southeastern Pennsylvania, Dawn DeFuria. Bob’s interest in our community is truly appreciated by the firm and wholly reflective of its culture.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News