Friedman Schuman, PC is proud to announce that Robert A. Alston, a Principal with the firm, has been inducted into the Pennsylvania Chapter of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals for 2018. This selection occurs at the conclusion of due diligence interviews conducted by the PA Committee of the NADN as well as peer votes from within the group. Congratulations Bob!
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News