Since its formation in 1988, Friedman Schuman has been successfully representing clients who have been injured in many different types of accidents, including motor vehicle accidents, construction site accidents, slip, trip and fall accidents, work-related accidents and accidents caused by defective products. Friedman Schuman lawyers have a proven track record as trial lawyers who have obtained multiple significant verdicts and settlements for clients who have been accident victims:
- $9.4 million for a mother and 3 children catastrophically injured in a motor vehicle accident as they exited an Exxon gas station
- $9.2 million in Philadelphia for union plasterers on a construction site during the conversion of The Sterling at 18th and JFK Boulevard
- $3.4 million in Philadelphia for a union laborer who was injured on a construction site during the conversion of the City Hall Annex to the Marriott Courtyard Hotel
- $850,000 for a vending machine installer injured on the job
- $800,000 for independent tractor-trailer operator who was run over as a pedestrian at the Philadelphia Marine Terminal
- $720,000 for a union glazer who permanently injured his leg in a work site accident during the construction of the new International Terminal at Philadelphia International Airport
- $470,000 for a union painter who sustained permanent injuries to his shoulder as a result of a fall-down accident on a job site
We are dedicated and committed to keeping our clients fully informed at all times of the status and progress of the case because we never lose sight that we are obligated to serve our clients' best interests. Whether it is ensuring that you are receiving appropriate medical treatment, monitoring the progress of your recovery or simply being available to you at all times to answer your questions, we are sensitive to your needs after the unpleasant experience of a traumatic accident.
We represent injured clients on a contingent fee basis. This means that we are not entitled to a fee for our services unless we are successful in making a financial recovery for you. This type of fee arrangement enables us to represent you for an accident case without any financial risk to you.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, please contact Bob Nemeroff or Mike Yanoff, two attorneys who bring more than 70 years of combined experience in representing accident victims passionately, professionally and successfully.