Friedman Schuman would like to acknowledge the stellar efforts of its “Giving Back Committee” who, throughout the year, conduct charitable activities within the firm that offer all of us the opportunity to “give back” to our community. Our thanks to Kathy Acosta, Stephanie Courtney and Christine Vargas for, once again, organizing a tremendously successful Thanksgiving Dinner giveaway, and to all of the members of the Firm who participated in this worthwhile event.
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Read More News