Friedman Schuman, PC, is pleased to acknowledge that it is once again being ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the 2018 edition of ”Best Law Firms” list for Metropolitan Tier 3, Philadelphia, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs. Firms included on this list are selected for their consistently excellent ratings by clients and peers, which makes this recognition all the more meaningful.
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Derek R. Layser selected for inclusion in The 2019 edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Peter S. Friedman & Michael Yanoff to present at 2018 NBI Seminar
- Friedman Schuman Attorneys Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Attorneys Friedman, Yanoff & Emmons to Present a CLE on Commercial Real Estate
- Read More News