Friedman Schuman, PC, is pleased to acknowledge that it is once again being ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the 2018 edition of ”Best Law Firms” list for Metropolitan Tier 3, Philadelphia, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs. Firms included on this list are selected for their consistently excellent ratings by clients and peers, which makes this recognition all the more meaningful.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News