Friedman Schuman is proud to sponsor Andrew Layser, son of shareholder Derek Layser, as he competes in the 34th annual Chili Bowl Nationals in Tulsa, Oklahoma January 13-18, 2020. Andrew is the 2019 USAC National Midget Rookie of the Year and will be driving for Tucker- Boat Motorsports in his 2nd Chili Bowl. Good Luck Andrew from everyone at Friedman Schuman.
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Read More News