Friedman Schuman congratulates two of its attorneys, Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero, on their presentation of the “Advanced Purchase Contract Negotiation: Maximizing Protections and Avoiding Legal Limbo” section of the seminar entitled “Advanced Real Estate Transactions – A Practical Guide to Complex Matters” offered by the National Business Institute on April 15th, 2019 in King of Prussia, PA. This program was approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for CLE credits. We are grateful that Peter and Lee again had this opportunity to draw on their combined 60 plus years of experience to contribute their unique talents to this important and well-received event.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News