Friedman Schuman congratulates two of its attorneys, Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero, on their presentation of the “Advanced Purchase Contract Negotiation: Maximizing Protections and Avoiding Legal Limbo” section of the seminar entitled “Advanced Real Estate Transactions – A Practical Guide to Complex Matters” offered by the National Business Institute on April 15th, 2019 in King of Prussia, PA. This program was approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for CLE credits. We are grateful that Peter and Lee again had this opportunity to draw on their combined 60 plus years of experience to contribute their unique talents to this important and well-received event.
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Attorney Brett J. Kaminsky Joins Friedman Schuman
- Derek R. Layser Recognized in the 2020 Edition of “The Best Lawyers”
- Greg B. Emmons appointed to the Board of Directors of “Bucks for Kids”.
- Peter S. Friedman Moderates Course for Bucks County Bar Association
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. Presented Lecture for the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Read More News