Friedman Schuman is proud to acknowledge that two of its attorneys, Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero, are presenting the “Advanced Purchase Contract Negotiation: Maximizing Protections and Avoiding Legal Limbo” section of the “Advanced Real Estate Transactions – A Practical Guide to Complex Matters” seminar being offered by the National Business Institute to be held at the Crown Plaza Philadelphia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania on April 15th, 2019. This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for a total of 6 hours of CLE. We are gratified that Peter and Lee, who have a combined 60 plus years of experience in contract negotiations, have been invited to participate in a seminar of this caliber.
- FRIEDMAN SCHUMAN ATTORNEYS NAMED 2020 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYERS
- Appointment Of Subchapter V Trustee & The Small Business Reorganization Act
- COVID-19 Announcement Regarding Office Operations
- COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser Today at the Chili Bowl Nationals!
- Good Luck to Andrew Layser on His Second Chili Bowl Race!
- Friedman Schuman, PC ranked by U.S. News & World Report 2020 edition of ”Best Law Firms”
- Read More News