Friedman Schuman is proud to acknowledge that two of its attorneys, Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero, are presenting the “Advanced Purchase Contract Negotiation: Maximizing Protections and Avoiding Legal Limbo” section of the “Advanced Real Estate Transactions – A Practical Guide to Complex Matters” seminar being offered by the National Business Institute to be held at the Crown Plaza Philadelphia in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania on April 15th, 2019. This program has been approved by the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board for a total of 6 hours of CLE. We are gratified that Peter and Lee, who have a combined 60 plus years of experience in contract negotiations, have been invited to participate in a seminar of this caliber.
- Greg B. Emmons, Esq. becomes a member of the Bucks County Association of Realtors
- Peter S. Friedman and Leona Mogavero Presenting at the National Business Institute Seminar | April 15th
- Lee Mogavero speaking at 2018 NBI CLE
- Attorneys Friedman and Alston represent Gwynedd Mercy University in major acquisition
- Friedman Schuman Welcomes Christian Suprenuk, Esq.
- Friedman Schuman ranked in the 2019 edition of “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report
- Robert A. Alston to speak at the September meeting of the Philadelphia Surety Claims Association
- Read More News